Organization Responsibility- Exhibit B
The Organization agrees to the following obligations:
- Pay the fees for necessary care (as agreed between the veterinary provider and the Organization) at the approved Vet Clinics- Listed here;
- If the Organization knows, to the best of the knowledge of the Organization, that, at the age of four months or older, the Foster Animal bit a person and broke that person’s skin, thus requiring a state-mandated bite quarantine, notify in writing the Foster Parent of such bite and obtain a signed acknowledgment from the Foster Parent that such information has been provided, and any such information is provided in any Addendum to this Foster Agreement; and
- Disclose any known health or behavioral issues of the Foster Animal to the Foster Parent, including, but not limited to, biting.
- Supply food to the Foster Parent for the Foster Animal, if requested by the Foster Parent OR if the Foster Parent is unable to do so;
- Provide the Foster Parent with information regarding Peer-to-Peer support groups on Facebook
- Notify the Foster Parent of any history of neglect and/or abuse, as well as any special care that may be required, and any unusual behaviors to be expected as a result of this neglect and/or abuse. If the Foster Animal was surrendered to the Organization by a prior owner or finder, share the surrendering notes about the Foster Animal with the Foster Parent; and
- If the Foster Parent contacts the Organization with any questions or concerns relating to its obligations under this Agreement, respond to such questions or concerns within 48 hours.